The Smart Stepfamily, Revised and Updated Edition
An 8-Session Guide to a Healthy Stepfamily
- Pub. Date
- Sep 2019
Where to Purchase
Get Stepfamily Smart
Discover the key steps to building a healthy blended family with stepfamily expert Ron L. Deal. Through eight engaging sessions, you'll learn useable solutions for everyday living and glean valuable insight and practical tips for becoming a smart stepfamily.
"The most highly practical program I know on this topic."--GARY CHAPMAN, PhD, author of the New York Times bestselling book The Five Love Languages
For small groups, premarital counseling, or personal study
Disc One (total running time 1:00:09)
· Session 1: Becoming a Smart Stepfamily
· Session 2: STEP Up to Discover a Redemptive God
· Session 3: STEP Down Your Expectations
· Session 4: STEP Through the Wilderness Wanderings
Disc Two (total running time 1:24:12)
· Session 5: Two-STEP Your Marriage
· Session 6: Side STEP Common Pitfalls
· Session 7: STEP In Line with the Parenting Team
· Session 8: STEP Over into the Promised Land
· Bonus Session for Children: Living in a Blended Family
· Bonus: A Word for Dating or Engaged Couples
· Bonus: A Word for Pastors, Educators, and Group Leaders
To get the most out of these videos, group leaders and participants will need a copy of The Smart Stepfamily, Revised & Expanded Edition book and The Smart Stepfamily Participant's Guide, 10th Anniversary Revised & Updated Edition.
Ron L. Deal is one of the most widely read and viewed experts on blended families in the country. He is founder of Smart Stepfamilies™, director of FamilyLife Blended™ for FamilyLife®, the author of numerous books on stepfamily living including the bestselling The Smart Stepfamily, and consulting editor for the Smart Stepfamily series of books. Ron is a licensed marriage and family therapist and popular speaker. He and his wife, Nan, have three sons and live in Little Rock, Arkansas. Learn more at RonDeal.org.